My Partner

I always know a partner will be harder to get then a lover. Still...I'm just too stuborn to quit looking one for me. I need one to survive with me. Heres how it goes...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Jakarta, Jakarta, Indonesia

…What About Her… She made by many part of senses to built her into one complete human being. Each feeling failed other sometime. Built war against wishes and needs. Creates curiosity within faith. Even Jealousy in love. But …. Somehow most the time those touches support one another. Just stand survive of obstacles on earth. As A Dot in this universe….

Monday, October 31, 2005

PLAGIATOR

The clouds move on, the earth turns grey;

The happiness I felt, has quickly gone away;
The whisper of the wind, seems to call my name;
I try to respond, but it seems I'm not the same;

Time elapses slowly, into the universe;
It's definitely not a pleasure, nor is it a curse;
Nothing seems to matter, no one seems to care;
I reached out to touch you, but you're not really there;

Everything I see, and everything I feel;
Sometimes seems like a dream, where nothing there is real;
I grasp onto reality, and try to play this game;
But every single thing, always remains the same;

The mist is finally fading, the truth is here to stay;
The illusions are finally passing, the lies have gone away;
But reason cannot save me, tears will not heal;
I've giving it some time, to see what will be revealed;


No one has the answers, no one holds the key;
I’m wishing for a miracle, that you'd belong to me;
Until then, I’m lost with my solitude


(i plag it from someone who must got it from somewhere)

From
"orange"
Sunday, Oct 30 2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home