My Partner

I always know a partner will be harder to get then a lover. Still...I'm just too stuborn to quit looking one for me. I need one to survive with me. Heres how it goes...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Jakarta, Jakarta, Indonesia

…What About Her… She made by many part of senses to built her into one complete human being. Each feeling failed other sometime. Built war against wishes and needs. Creates curiosity within faith. Even Jealousy in love. But …. Somehow most the time those touches support one another. Just stand survive of obstacles on earth. As A Dot in this universe….

Saturday, November 19, 2005

APART, D TIME


Few things you will never understand
When u see the distance on you hand
From your mouth blow all should flow
“We can take this small mistake, just fantasy will gone to see”

Then you said…well…I said…
i'm strong enough...i won't cry..i don't need you...

A minute passed then you regret
Then you sad coz u gone mad
Then you said…well…I said…
i'm stupid...and then you start to cry...and drowning in your tears...

What can you keep but d pass you read?
Was time to be someone’s lovely
But in a turn click you become soo lonely

You think it’s a gambling of passions
When you can’t hold your possessions
Coz you addicted for togetherness
You seek ways from all winners

Nothing..
u still can not see a single thing from me
I was just a partner you never meant to be
When Im cursing all memories I give
You said “Im here I will never leave”
Now Im counting my time on d line end
Do your request to built a hope we meet again

What is a love, where is it gone, coz you hold d key
Stupid me or Naïve you?

Friday, November 18, 2005 00:59

Photox5661_1Inspired by few of Ali’s Poems on his Bulletin,I knew he wrote those NOT for me. But I try to see through his eyes, Picking a mirror of a man…Who’s trying hard to survive…Of leaving his women in their separated journey I Never forget when once I sadly told him, ”Yaar, I miss my man there”, surprisingly Ali replied “Don’t b so demanding!”

Pic: Thiz is how we waste our weekend nite in 24 hr open air café, takin silly pic makin ppl jealous (his Gf ask him abt me when saw this in his mobile :P) and in da morning we went home with d same emptiness ..phew

Friday, November 18, 2005 00:59

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home