My Partner

I always know a partner will be harder to get then a lover. Still...I'm just too stuborn to quit looking one for me. I need one to survive with me. Heres how it goes...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Jakarta, Jakarta, Indonesia

…What About Her… She made by many part of senses to built her into one complete human being. Each feeling failed other sometime. Built war against wishes and needs. Creates curiosity within faith. Even Jealousy in love. But …. Somehow most the time those touches support one another. Just stand survive of obstacles on earth. As A Dot in this universe….

Monday, July 31, 2006

Look After Me

My brownee said...

"The third person will never win no matter how hard i tried. Always hard to be in between of someone else relationship. I should not blame myself, let they be blame for whaterver thing happened...no review back, no regret, feel everything nothin untill i will find something. As Plan should be No Plan"
Hm...he just to difficult to understand but easy to sense he meant. When i came on number seven i reached number two like a ferrari but now even its established as number one, do anybody care? I did once, but i dunno now...should i care?

I was hurt, wounded trough the bones,feels wanna cry, cudnt find any shoulder to...Im angry, so damn pissed,even broken nose dint help at all. Im lost, dono where im going and what im doing. Then i requested you,"can you heal the broken heart?" And you answered."I Cant, None". Stunned there for a gasp of cudnt belive what i heard. I felt a long periods moment to accept what i heard, fact of there was a huge big zero about us he shown me. I guess, he pushed me to start learn my lesson at that time.

I begin to laugh when i notice the name is NONE SEE, but after one experience to another i realized its not a jokes at all...because All the effort was 'worth but IT JUST NO BODY SEE...'
And he asked me, 'Where are you funny lady, where will you be, No ONE SEE...'

When i scream, "I hates you for leaving me, as much i want you to stay." his request was "Jangan hate me. Not yet...I dint let you down yet" It just to risky, he know and letting me know he will let me down someday. I saw pictures of us and miss you already in time two hour you about to leave, i was so drunk, pissed thinkin of you having fun with someone else! and... "Aku juga rindu-rindu kamu. Look after yourself untill I can look after you again. Banyak cinta" but..."I want YOU to look after me, no one else, I hates this melow sad feeling, I can feel I'm really falling, Just Not Fair!"

I will ring you from my land to wake you up in time for work.
Take care of yourself O.C or I'll kill you.
And if this aint Love, it still do until we find the real thing.
hates me untill you're blue in the face if you have too.
Doesnt change the feeling I have for you.

As you usualy tell me; "Mencintai kamu banyak sekali..Long time G.I"

Watching over me...

31 July 2006

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I could save time in a bottle
The first thing that I'd like to do
Is to save every day
Till Eternity passes away
Just to spend them with you

If I could make days last forever
If words could make wishes come true
I'd save every day like a treasure and then
Again, I would spend them with you

But there never seems to be enough time
To do the things you want to do
Once you find them
I've looked around enough to know
That you're the one I want to go
Through time with

If I had a box just for wishes
And dreams that had never come true
The box would be empty
Except for the memory
Of how they were answered by you

But there never seems to be enough time
To do the things you want to do
Once you find them
I've looked around enough to know
That you're the one I want to go
Through time with

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home