My Partner

I always know a partner will be harder to get then a lover. Still...I'm just too stuborn to quit looking one for me. I need one to survive with me. Heres how it goes...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Jakarta, Jakarta, Indonesia

…What About Her… She made by many part of senses to built her into one complete human being. Each feeling failed other sometime. Built war against wishes and needs. Creates curiosity within faith. Even Jealousy in love. But …. Somehow most the time those touches support one another. Just stand survive of obstacles on earth. As A Dot in this universe….

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

His no Journo...

:Nancy, do you love me? I love you,
:neway i dont love u at all, im just using u, d'oh@!
:so we are cool then
:yeah right!&%^&%$ but i feel soo lonely without u, feel loosing my grab like no one watch my back affraid and unsave, ackward uh?
:you just hold it all together baby. i will hold you to me as soon as possible
:i know, i know, im holdin it as hard as i can, im survivor
:how much u miss me?
:less than you want me to, but more than i want
:is dat good?
:i try not to think about it, in case i cry like a sheila

i'm no journo...
but i want to wrap my strong arms around you and never let you go
i want to feel your warm body against me and your arms around me
i want to feel your fingers dig into my flesh and pull me in tighter to you
i want to smell your hair and taste your sweat
i want to feel your breath and your tongue in my mouth
i want to look at your eyes and see my face
i want to hold your face gently in my hands and kiss you endlessly......
i want to snuggle in behind you while you're asleep
and press every inch of me against evety inch of you
i want to reach around your sleeping form and cup one breast in my hand
and feel you push against my hand
and i want to kiss your laughing face
and your crying face

Nancy, please go now, i am happy and sad. so are you?
Ijust feel like this is as good as it gets....until i really can hold you i feel so much love for you right now, it is hurting, it grows, just been trying to take it slowly... no disappointments.. no broken promises... just keeping a small air gap...gets smaller and smaller,cant help it.......falling falling falling.
People learn to be careful.....or think they do...they get beat up along the way to where you find them...and protect their vulnerability with air gaps, i feel like if i lose another love i might just die,i dont want to think about it...i still have a little space...i'm still safe....

'Love you long time GI': None See

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home