My Partner

I always know a partner will be harder to get then a lover. Still...I'm just too stuborn to quit looking one for me. I need one to survive with me. Heres how it goes...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Jakarta, Jakarta, Indonesia

…What About Her… She made by many part of senses to built her into one complete human being. Each feeling failed other sometime. Built war against wishes and needs. Creates curiosity within faith. Even Jealousy in love. But …. Somehow most the time those touches support one another. Just stand survive of obstacles on earth. As A Dot in this universe….

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Dear Mr. Doc.

Dear Mr. Doc.


It’s been so long I haven’t feel this way, about finding the perfect normal match for me.
If I may request your sincerity to reconsider my honesty for having wonderful time with you, it will be my pleasure to hold you arm round my shoulder.

As for your information, the laughter you shown was a great bless for me. It should prove how much a tender I had for you. As much as I can see your formality really bored me out but I reckon as your shyness blocked your expressions. In other hand, it was just a matter of how I truly feel responsible for your nervous attitude of the ‘infection disease’ issues you had.

Hereby, I begin to be so silly to write this note just for you. It’s just cross the idea in my mind that you would prefer to response a formal requisition, just to make you smile again in order to cover up my nasty behavior.

Lots of warm hugs
Small and Polite Kisses
Miss Organizer Indeed

Friday, August 25, 2006 23:20:04

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home