My Partner

I always know a partner will be harder to get then a lover. Still...I'm just too stuborn to quit looking one for me. I need one to survive with me. Heres how it goes...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Jakarta, Jakarta, Indonesia

…What About Her… She made by many part of senses to built her into one complete human being. Each feeling failed other sometime. Built war against wishes and needs. Creates curiosity within faith. Even Jealousy in love. But …. Somehow most the time those touches support one another. Just stand survive of obstacles on earth. As A Dot in this universe….

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Years Pass By

And im still wondering...
no answer i can find...
...but acceptance...

that was great trip ever...
that was unforgetable emotional journey...
that was long term of loving missingness...

Dont wanna ask ' why ' again no more...
Dont wanna wonder, noway...

but...
I do still thinking about you.

Diamond ball misses you again, Orange...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home