My Partner

I always know a partner will be harder to get then a lover. Still...I'm just too stuborn to quit looking one for me. I need one to survive with me. Heres how it goes...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Jakarta, Jakarta, Indonesia

…What About Her… She made by many part of senses to built her into one complete human being. Each feeling failed other sometime. Built war against wishes and needs. Creates curiosity within faith. Even Jealousy in love. But …. Somehow most the time those touches support one another. Just stand survive of obstacles on earth. As A Dot in this universe….

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Missingness


What and how is missingness...

This is one of Mariah Carey song about it...

This is how I feel about it...



My All
By; Mariah Carey


I am thinking of you

In my sleepless solitude tonight

If it’s wrong to love you

Then my heart just won’t let me be right

Cause I’ve drowned in you

And I won’t pull through

Without you by my side


(*)

I’d give my all to have
Just one more night with you

I’d risk my life to feel

Your body next to mine

Cause I can’t go on

Living in the memory of our song

I’d give my all for your love tonight



Baby can you feel me

Imagining I’m looking in your eyes

I can see you clearly

Vividly emblazoned in my mind

And yet you’re so far

Like a distant star

I’m wishing on tonight



(*)

I’d give my all for your love tonight

I’d give my all to have

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home